Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Troubles and Treats (Chocolate Lovers Series #3) by Tara Sivec

After reading Futures and Frostings I didn’t know where Tara Sivec was going to take a third book.  When I found out that it was going to be from the point of Drew and Jenny, I was more than a little skeptical.  I wasn't sure if I could make it through an entire book of skeezy jokes and jumbled phrases.  Turns out this was my favorite one of the series!!!!!  This book made me laugh harder than the other 2 combined did.  I felt for Drew and really ended up admiring him for his perseverance.  I found myself rooting for this couple and really relating to their marital issues, especially since I've had learn to juggle kids and work. 

If you need a good laugh, this is definitely the series for you! I am now a HUGE Tara Sivec fan and can’t wait to dig into more of her books.  
Review by Jillian
See Danielle's review of this series in our Book Honor Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment