Thursday, February 13, 2014

Toy Review: Plan Toys Barn


4 out of 5 stars


This barn is absolutely adorable.  I really like the open structure that will allow Baby Girl (who will be 4) to access all the parts of the barn.  It is a very sturdy structure and is perfectly sized to go with her doll house.  It fits all of her wooden animals perfectly.  I was at first disappointed that the bales of hay were more like hay rugs that you roll up into bales.  But I've decided that will allow me to teach her about spreading the hey out in the animals stalls.

I would of given this perfect rating if it wasn't for a few issues I had with putting the barn together.  A few of the pieces were slightly warped (specifically the hay loft and the floor of the barn) making assembly difficult.  I also found the red roof to be made of very thin wood and it is in no way permanently attached to the barn.  If Baby Girl pulls it off I can see it breaking very easily.  I was also not happy with the fit of the roof.  There are gaps between the 2 pieces on each side (about 1/2"-1") and at the peak of the roof which is not what I was expecting based on the product photos I've seen.  There is also a small (1/4") gap between the back of the loft and the roof.   Additionally, the pulley was very difficult to snap on, but works great!

Everything else was as expected.  In my "dream world" I would have loved it if the barn came with more fence pieces, but overall the accessories that come with the barn are very cute and well constructed and will really add to baby girl's imaginative play.
Review by Danielle

Click on the pictures below to see them bigger.

Out of Box
Front



Hey Loft
First Floor


Right Side
Left Side



Back

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! adults toy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. toys under

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. sextoy uy tin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always looking for some free kinds of stuff over the internet. There are also some companies which give free samples. But after visiting your blog, I do not visit too many blogs. Thanks. https://peachesandscreams.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Magic Wand Vibrators

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. Other Anal Toys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Silla de paseo ligera

    ReplyDelete