Friday, July 5, 2013

Tangled by Emma Chase



It is always the sign of a good book when you finish it in 2 days, especially when you have a full day family party and a work day thrown into the mix.  I thoroughly enjoyed getting tangled in the web of frustration, lust and love with Drew and Kate.  It was a fairly predictable story line, but told in such a unique way that it held your interest and kept you completely entertained.  This story was told from the POV of Drew, however, Emma Chase was somehow able to channel her inner male in such an amazingly accurate way that if I didn’t know better I would SWEAR it was written by a guy.  A very cocky, arrogant man-whore of a guy!


In the blink of an eye, I went from hating Drew and wishing a very uncomfortable STD on him, to rooting him on and feeling some serious sympathy for him.  And I immediately wanted to become friends with Kate.  I loved her strong willed, motivated perseverance throughout the book.  Though she comes off as sweet and innocent, she can give it just as good as Drew can…just in a more subtle and dignified manner.  When the two of them get together the chemistry is AMAZING! Whether it is the angry, I hate you so much I am either going to kill you or %$# you type sex, or the sweet love making of two people who have found their soul mate…its HOT.  I think having it told from a guys perspective made it even hotter! Hats off to Emma Chase…this was a good one.  Definitely put it on your list of books to read…SOON! And keep an eye out for Twisted, book # 2 in the series.  Sorry folks - no ETA on it yet!
Review by Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment