Sunday, July 21, 2013

Indelible by Bethany Lopez

I think may have just met my next book boyfriend!! Judd made my heart melt on more than a few occasions.  This book had the perfect mix of romance, humor and drama, with one twist that left my jaw dropped for a good few minutes!! I found myself holding my breath throughout the entire book just hoping Judd didn't screw things up, especially since Sam had a kid. You will just have to read it to find out whether or not he was able to stay on my book boyfriend list, or if he went onto another kind of list, you know...the one you don't want to be on.  :-)

This story was told from the POV of both Sam and Judd and it really allowed me to get insight into both of them which just made the story that much better. I really loved reading the development of all of their individual relationships with their family and friends, but I think my favorite was Judd and Karrie's relationship! They were so cute together.

I really LOVED this book, and it is the perfect summer read!!! Definitely add it to your TBR list. I'm already trying to decide which of Bethany Lopez's books I'm going to read next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment