Thursday, February 6, 2014

Heller's Regret by J.D. Nixon

Worth the wait? Totally!  A part of me wishes that I could have waited until the entire Heller series was finished before reading it, because I HATE having to wait for a series to finish.  But it is always worth it.  This time was no exception.  I think Heller’s Regret was my favorite in the Heller series so far.  It had all of the aspects that I love from the series, with the silly situations that Tilly seems to get herself into, the suspenseful parts where you wonder how she will get out of said situations and the mind candy that is Heller, but it also had the added benefit of the creep factor! I was literally reading at home by myself completely creeped out under the blankets and positive that the spirit of a little boy was going to enter my room at any moment! I had some funky dreams that night! And don't get me started on Malefic.  ::Shudder::

JD out did herself with this last cliffhanger.  I can't wait for the next (last) book, rumored to be named Heller’s Family, (sniffle) to see how it all ties up in the end, and what becomes of Heller and Tilly.  I am not sure which direction I want that book to go.  I have about 10 different scenarios of how it could play out running through my head.  Knowing JD, however, it will be something completely out of left field and AWESOME!

Review by Jillian

1 comment: