Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Out of Breath (Breathing #3) by Rebecca Donovan

I was really confused by the beginning of this book.  It took me a good 30-35% to get into it, the beginning seemed really disjointed.  I honestly thought I had missed a book or novella somewhere along the line.  Also, the constant switching of POV (sometimes for just a sentence or two) was very difficult for me to wrap my head around, especially since the only indication was changing from regular font to italics (which, being dyslexic, I have a hard time seeing).

That being said, I loved getting resolution to this story and how it ended was absolutely beautiful.  This is a must read if you read the first two books in the Breathing Series (Reason to Breath & Barely Breathing).  The conclusion of Emma's story is something I'm really glad I read.
Review by Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment