Monday, May 27, 2013

Unbreak Me by Lexi Ryan

Unbreak Me delivers oodles of angst and lots of steamy romance while delivering a touching message.  I really love when characters take a bad situation and turn it into something beautiful.  What can I say?  I'm a sucker for a happily ever after.

Maggie is s a sweet girl who just wants to move beyond her reputation.  Will is a safe straight laced man from Maggie's past.  Asher is the bad boy ex-rockstar with a damning history who thinks Maggie is too strong for her own good.   As the world works against Maggie the men in her life do what they each think is best to help her survive.

I was kept on the edge of my seat waiting for more of Maggie's story to unfold.  I was rewarded with surprises and heart warming moments that made me love Maggie more and more.  I loved how her art reflected her life, even if she didn't see it, and the thing with the note cards at the end, I totally teared up! (You'll see.)

*Sigh* Asher.... I think I love you!  I'm sure there will be a big "Team Asher" vs "Team Will" thing, but I'm telling you right now, I was Team Asher from the moment he first danced with Maggie!

This was a great read.
ARC Recieved from AToMR Tours
Review by Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment