Saturday, May 25, 2013

Disastrous (Disastrous #1) by E.L. Montes

What do you do when your heart and your head are telling you two different things?  When Mia meets Marcus all she can see is "Mr. Right." However, Mia suddenly discovers that Marcus is leading a double life that has "Mr. Wrong" written all over it and she doesn't know what to do.

Mia has serious trust issues, and doesn't feel she can trust Marcus because he has secrets he insists he cannot share.  The tug and pull in their relationship left me just as frustrated as Mia.  The entire time I wanted to love Marcus, but at this point in the story (and there is more!) I just didn't.  He has all the makings of the perfect guy, but the bad decisions he made in his past haunt his present.  Though, to be honest, I think its all his mother's fault!

I'm hoping my feelings for Marcus will change by the end of Cautious, because I REALLY want to love him as much as Mia does.  I have a strong suspicion that I will!  Check back for my review.
Review by Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment