Saturday, May 11, 2013

Collide (Collide #1) by Gail McHugh

This is one of those books where the main characters drove me crazy the entire time. Really if I could of reached into my Nook and throttled each and every one of them I would of!

Emily is trying to put her life back together after losing her mom to breast cancer and moves from Colorado to New York City to be closer to her boyfriend, Dillon, and her best friend.  On her first day at her new job Emily meets Mr. Tall Dark and f*#%able Handsome, aka Gavin.  Gotta love a good love triangle right?  Except in this triangle it was apparent to me right away that one boy was very wrong for Emily... wrong for anyone really if you ask me!

I was able to relate to Emily, unfortunately, and understood why she kept making the stupid decisions that were aggravating me.  She is sadly blind to what is right in front of her because she is too scared to take a chance on her own feelings.  And Dillon, UGH, lets just say I hate him. :)  I haven't made a decision about Gavin yet, he can still go either way for me, guess I'll just have to read Pulse, due out this summer, to find out!
Review by Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment