Thursday, January 9, 2014

Must Love Otters by Eliza Gordon

You know those books that you have that you just keep putting off? The ones that sound good, but something keeps getting in the way? I have learned something about these kind of books.  DON'T KEEP PUTTING THEM OFF! I did this with a few books recently, and have been VERY pleasantly surprised with most of them.  Must Love Otters is definitely not an exception to that.  It was AWESOME.  One of those sleeper books that you think, yeah...I could read that...sounds like it could be ok and then BAM -- no sleep, completely sucked in and wanting more as soon as it is over!

When I first started reading about Hollie, I felt really sorry for her.  Then when she first met Ryan (SWOOOOOON) I wanted to kick her in her teeth, but by the end of the book I felt like a proud big sister, cheering for her!

If you are looking for a fun, light, HYSTERICAL read, get this book immediately (and even if you aren't looking for that, get it anyway!).  I haven't laughed this hard from a book in awhile and it was very refreshing! Don’t be mislead, this book also left me in suspense at points, and tears in others.  You get the WHOLE PACKAGE right here!

Review by Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment