Thursday, January 16, 2014

Euphoria (Book Boyfriend #3) by Erin Noelle

Fair warning - I ugly cried.  I ugly cried so bad I woke my husband from a sound sleep in full panic mode because he was worried something had happened to me.  At first I was crying because I was upset, then I was crying because I was pissed.  Maybe its the pregnancy hormones wreaking havoc though my body, but this is the first time I ugly cried that I didn't feel it was worth it by the end.  Not to say I didn't love Euphoria, because I did, 4 stars all the way, it just that the events that lead up to the ending were not the events that I was hoping for and I can't seem to get over it.

The final installment of the story between Mase, Scarlett, and Ash is truly the biggest roller coaster ride of the series.  It's been a long time since a story has played with my emotions so fully that I experienced everything from pure love and exhilaration to an anger so intense I almost threw my eReader across the room.  I'm glad I got on the ride, even if I wasn't happy about everything that happened.  That's life, right?  Not everything happens as perfectly as it does in the books we read, even sometimes the books themselves!

Overall I really liked this series.  I like seeing the names of and references to so many of my favorite books throughout the series.  I enjoyed how Erin Noelle used inspiration from the books Scarlett read as inspiration for Scarlett's story, it was a unique twist that I really enjoyed.
Review by Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment