Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Burned (Ignite Trilogy, #1) by Tara Sivec

Collin and Finley are HOT HOT HOT. Let me just say that Tara Sivec never ceases to amaze me. The fact that she can jump from genre to genre so seamlessly and make each one better than the last is a real talent.  I have not read one book by her that I haven't LOVED!!

Burned had suspense, romance, humor, and had the added bonus of being scorching hot!!!! And not just because it was about firefighters!! I loved the back story of both Collin and Finley and their friends. I think Collin definitely has book boyfriend potential. He had the perfect mixture of sweetness and confidence but with just enough insecurity to make me want to hug him!! And I felt so proud of Finley for standing her ground and taking control of her life, no matter the consequences.

I can't WAIT to jump right into Branded and Scorched this fall and winter!! I have no doubt that they will keep me warm during the cold months!!

Review by Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment