Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

This story sucked me in and didn't let me go until the very last page.  Start to finish I did not put it down.  It caused me to feel every emotion I can think of, and a few I cannot name.  Absolutely a must read!

 Nastya doesn't talk, not to anyone.  In attempt to put her life back together Nastya starts at a new school where no one knows her. or what happened to her.  When Nastya meets Josh she feels a special connection to him because he is as damaged as she is.  Josh and Nastya have a very unique relationship, I mean the would have to considering one of them doesn't talk at all.  However, despite Nastya's reluctance to actually speak to Josh, they form a strong bond and help each other heal.   


Their story is really beautiful, and Josh is amazing.  Josh is incredibly sweet and romantic.  He hot only helps Nastya though her problems, he essentially creates a new family for himself.  The fact that he is still open to love and life after all the things he has experienced makes him truly amazing.
Review by Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment