Monday, April 29, 2013

Twisted Perfection by Abbli Glines

This would of been a one day marathon read for me, however, life (mostly Mommyhood) got in the way so it took five instead. *insert sick, cranky Mommy sobs here*

I knew I would like Woods Kerrington a lot after meeting him in Fallen Too Far and Never Too Far (Rush and Blaire's story also by Abbi Glines).  Woods is a gentile soul with a family out to force him into a life he doesn't want.  I found I didn't just like him, I loved him!

Della Sloane has a profoundly troubled past that has left her scared and vulnerable but with a heart of pure gold.  Della's history absolutely broke my heart.

Watching Della and Woods grow together was really beautiful and also quite steamy!  Those two "connect" like bunnies if you know what I mean.  But the connection between them goes well beyond the physical.  When Woods said "But even if she weren't all those things her laugh and the look in her eyes when she's truly happy is the only thing that matters in life."  I just about fell over in love with the man.

I will give one serious warning though, this book has a HUGE cliffhanger.  My stomach just about hit the floor in the end.  Thankfully, the wait for Twisted Perfection (book two of Woods and Della's story) isn't too long, its due out this Fall!
Review by Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment