Sunday, April 21, 2013

Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno #2) by Sylvain Reynard

Gabriel and Julia's struggle left me on the edge of my my seat. I really enjoyed this follow-up to Gabriel's Inferno

Seeing Gabriel and Julia come together was really beautiful, don't we all wish our significant others were so attentive! However, my heart broke for them when they got back from their romantic getaway. This book really reminds you how quickly your life can be change when things fall apart unexpectedly.

Gabriel and Julia are presented with and impossible choice the future Julia dreams of, or each other. I was moved to tears over the extent Gabriel was willing to go to protect the woman he loves.

I cannot wait to see what happens in the next installment, Gabriel's Redemption, due out this December!
Review by Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment