Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Love and Lists (Chocoholics #1) by Tara Sivec

I was super excited when I heard about the Chocoholic series...I knew if it was about Gavin as an adult it was going to be hysterical, and boy was it!! I don't know how she does it, but Tara Sivec never disappoints!! Every time I think, ok...she's done it all, there's nothing else she can dream up that would be as funny as this...but somehow she just does. And it's not as funny, it's usually funnier!! Let me just say that I don't think I'll ever be able to look at My Little Ponies the same!!!

This book quickly became one of my favorites and I'm already anxiously awaiting the next in the series. Thankfully, she writes super quick so I doubt I'll have to wait too long!!  Don't add this to your TBR list...just bypass the list all together and start reading immediately! I guarantee you won't be able to put it down. (I suggest you start reading it early in the day, or you'll end up like me being up most of the night and then being a zombie the whole next day!!)
Review by Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment