Sunday, August 4, 2013

Real Ugly (Rock Hard Roots #1) by C.M. Stunich

Wow. I'm not even sure where to start. I'm kind of speechless. And a little pissed!! This book was awesome. Filled with sex drugs and rock and roll, what could be better?? But seriously? The cliffhanger on this book literally had me blinking, doing a double take and saying a few expletives that I'm not proud of. Thank goodness I already have the next book. I may have rioted if I read this book before Get Bent was released.

Just be warned that this book is not for those who can't handle really messed up situations. The dynamic between Naomi and Turner made me cringe more than a few times. You end up wanting to shake them and scream at them for the majority of this book. And you really sympathize with them at the same time. I can't think of anything else to say. I have to go start Get Bent right now or I'm gonna go crazy.
Review by Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment