Monday, June 2, 2014

Fall to You (Here & Now #2) by Lexi Ryan

I am loving what Lexi Ryan is doing with this series.  I experienced such a huge range of emotions while reading Fall to You that I've been going crazy waiting to have someone to talk about it.  There are so many different scenarios I can think of for the conclusion of this series.  I'm not sure which will happen, but I do know which outcome I want!

The timeline was a little disappointing at first.  I was expecting  Fall to You to pick up right where Lost in Me  left off.  I obviously was anxious to get more details about THAT cliffhanger but I loved all the extra back story so much that I really didn't mind waiting for more info.  The story flowed really really well and I never felt lost or confused.  Lexi masterfully gave us the right amount of information at just the right time  to keep the story moving along in a very captivating way.  I really couldn't put it down.  If it weren't for life's commitments it would of been a marathon read for sure!

I'm thankful that the wait for the conclusion of the Hear and Now series, All for This, isn't far off.  Its expected out in August 2014.  Let me tell you Fall to You ended with a doozy of a cliffie!  Talk about making the readers sit on the edge of their seat in anticipation of book 3. It was the perfect ending and it went down EXACTLY how I wanted to to!
Review by Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment