Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Passion and Ponies (Chocoholics #2) by Tara Sivec

I would pay good money to spend some time inside Tara Sivec's head! For the life of me, I have no idea how she comes up with the stuff that is in her books.  But I am so glad she does because it provides me with endless amounts of entertainment!  Passion and Ponies made me laugh out loud continuously throughout the entire time it took me to read it (which wasn't long, because I just couldn't tear myself away)!

I found Tyler hysterical, and he fit right in with the entire Seduction and Snacks crew.  I really wonder if people like them actually exist in the world.  I swear, if I spoke like they do to my mother she would not be able to face me for MONTHS out of sheer mortification.  I also really enjoyed getting to know more about Charlotte and Ava.  They are polar opposites, but I completely see how Ava is all Liz and Charlotte takes after Jim.

I don't always love spin offs, but Tara Sivec has done a great job making this work.  I like how it incorporates all of our favorite characters from the Chocolate Lovers series while giving the Chocaholics their own stories and highlighting them as the stars of this series.
Review by Jillian    



No comments:

Post a Comment