Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Fire (Northwest Passage #4) by John A. Heldt

I have loved every one of John Heldts books, but The Fire has by far been my favorite. It had humor, romance, suspense, sadness, sacrifice, and love. I also love how it unexpectedly tied together all of the characters from the past books in the Northwest Passage series.

Kevin Johnson went on an adventure of a lifetime in the summer following his college graduation. He traveled 103 years into the past, made many good friends, and met the love of his life along the way.  His plan was to convince Sarah to come back to his time and marry him in present day. But, as you can imagine, time travel has a way of messing with the past as well as the present, and things don't always end up working out the way you hope.

I can not wait to dig into The Mirror, the last book in this series. I just hope Mr. Heldt continues writing. His books are not only entertaining, but also extremely well written. I almost think that he is secretly a time traveler himself and these are his stories simply because they seem so real! Do yourself a favor, and add this entire series to your TBR list! It has quickly become one of my favorites!

Review by Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment