Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Just One More Breath by Leigha Lewis


Talk about all the feels! I was crying within the first 5 minutes.  My heart broke for Nicole immediately and I was rooting for her from the beginning. The strength that she showed through this story was very empowering.

I don't even know where to start with Shawn. Holy swoon. Definitely my new book boyfriend. His selflessness and thoughtfulness throughout this book made every man I've ever met pale in comparison. (Don't tell my husband!) He is the whole package, sweet, compassionate and hot!! I really hope there is more of these characters to come! There is spinoff potential hidden throughout the story and if that happens I'll be beyond thrilled. This is hands down my favorite book of the summer! Though it does have a very difficult story line, be warned, it contains possible triggers.

Review by Jillian

Where to buy

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment