Monday, September 29, 2014

The Hidden Light (Ana Martin #2) by Lyneal Jenkin

Wow. She's done it again. Completely shocked. The Ana Martin series has a way of making me hold my breath longer than is healthy.  There were so many actions scenes that had me completely engrossed to the point where I didn't even want to blink, but I also had to fight the urge to close my eyes and hide in anticipation - almost like during a really suspenseful scene in a horror movie.

hen I finished The Night of the Fae I couldn't really figure out where the next book would go, but man oh man. This book was so action packed and full of twists and turns it made me dizzy, In a great way!!

I can't wait to see where book three leads. Will this turn into the most deadly love triangle ever?? Will Ana survive any more heartache? Will she give up and run into hiding??! I'm not usually one for "supernatural" books but Lyneal Jenkins has this amazing way of making the supernatural seem completely real and natural. It just feels like I'm reading an AWESOME thriller/drama. Definitely add this series to your TBR list!
Review by Jillian

Where to buy


Book 1 - Night of the Fae















Book 3 - Frozen Flame



No comments:

Post a Comment