Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sugar on the Edge (Last Call #3) by Sawyer Bennett

I'm not sure I can do justice to the awesomeness that was Sugar On the Edge, but I'll try. Gavin Cooke is sexy in all the right ways, he has the body, the face.... the accent. He is also delightfully kinky! I may have started off reading Sugar on the Edge with a major dislike for Gavin, in the first few chapters there isn't much to like about him. He is angry, rude, and drunk pretty much the entire time. Then you learn more about Gavin, and you fall in love. Then you see his filthy side, and your hooked! Savannah is the type of female I've come to expect and love from Sawyer Bennett. Strong and confident, but still maintaining a gentile feminine side.

I really enjoyed how the relationship between Gavin and Savannah progressed. It wasn't the typical love at first sight, yet it wasn't a courtship full of tons of angst either. It was a welcomed change. I also loved how hot things were between them! Gavin definitely has a creative mind, and I'm not talking about his author side! 

Just an added little tid bit here, for those of you who loved Brody in Make it a Double, you'll get a good dose of him here too. Its impossible not the adore that man!

Review by Danielle


Where to buy

No comments:

Post a Comment