Monday, December 30, 2013

Nor for Profit by Glenn Shepard

Not for profit was a very enjoyable thriller about a doctor being framed for several crimes that had ties to terrorist activities. There were a lot of plot lines that by the end of the book came together harmoniously, but at many points throughout the story I felt myself feeling very confused.

I thoroughly enjoyed the plot and character development of this story but there were a few aspects of the book and writing style that made it a little slow for me and hard to get through at points, however, with a few minor tweaks I could see this book being a best seller.

I decided to read this book as a change of pace from my usual genre and though it was a bit on the slow side I really got into it about halfway through and couldn't wait to see how it all fit together.

Review by Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment