Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tanked by Cheri Lewis

Wow! What a read. I have a long list of book boyfriends and I didn't think anyone can be added to that list, but then Cheri Lewis introduced me to Tank. He's totally on my list now. He reminded me of so many bad boy characters that I love (Kristen Ashley's Dream Man series and Rock Chick series, Cindy Gerard's Black Ops series, JD Nixon's Heller series and Tara Jansen's Steele Street series... let's just say Tank, aka Tatum Osborne is in good company!). I had a great time reading this book. In fact, I got absolutely nothing accomplished until I finished the book. And then I kept thinking about the characters that I didn't get much accomplished for the rest of the day. That's how you know you just read a great book; when the characters stick with you.

It was fast-paced fun that I wouldn't mind reading again. Soon. I am famous for trying to figure out the "whodunnit" part of the book before it's revealed, but I found myself not even wanting to do that in this book. I just wanted to experience everything as it happened and not miss a moment of it. Cheri keeps her readers hooked by providing great dialogue, awesome characters, and a great plot.
Review by Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment