Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Same Side (University Park #2) by CM Doporto

Have you fallen into the Raven's trap? I have! This is the second installment of the University Park series by CM Doporto. It picks right up where book 1, Opposing Sides, left off. Raven and Lexi are together, but it's not so simple. Her parents and his past are the main obstacles that are testing their relationship. Lexi has been attempting to be the perfect child for her mother for a long time. Now, she's living on the edge with Raven for a bit as Christmas break nears. It's a really great read. If you haven't read this series, I recommend starting with book 1 because you may get a bit lost as character history is assumed. But I like it. It's like I'm in on the little secrets and I know how far Lexi has come. She has a very dysfunctional family that is mentioned a bit in this book as well as the first. I have a feeling we'll be learning more about her mother as the series progresses. However, we get to learn more about Raven in this book. And wow, Doporto definitely delivers some whoppers about this college quarterback hunk.
Review by Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment