Friday, September 27, 2013

Let Love Stay (Love Series #2) by Melissa Collins


***this review contains spoilers for book 1, Let Love In***

Reid is still amazing.  This book starts right at the moment Let Love In lets off; Reid has just found out he is going to be a father and has stormed out of the hospital leaving poor Maddy far from recovered from her accident, pregnant, and heartbroken.

I really loved watching these two characters grow emotionally over the course of this book. Maddy and Reid each take a journey that leads them to become better stronger individuals.  There were a lot of ups and downs for the characters both personally as well as parents to be, but in the end there was a sweet resolution for them both.  There are so many things I wish I could talk about in this book, but I'm afraid I'll be giving away too much if I do!  Your going to have to trust me and read this one, you won't be sorry.

Book three is due out soon, Let Love Heal.   Book 3 is about Maddy's best friend Melanie.  You will see in Let Love Stay that there is more to Melanie than just the extra supportive best friend, she has her own issues that she needs to deal with.  I can't wait to see her journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment