Saturday, September 21, 2013

Night of the Fae (Ana Martin Series, # 1) by Lyneal Jenkins

Ok so talk about the unexpected! I got this request a few months back to read and review this book "Night of the Fae". TOTALLY not my genre. But I decided I would give it a try seeing as the last series I "gave a try" to ended up being one of my favorites.

I'm going to be completely honest here and say I fully expected to hate this book. The only experience I have with fairies is from True Blood and that's my least favorite story line in the show. Lesson learned!! I apparently need to broaden my horizons and try new genres more often. This book was AWESOME!!

In one book you got romance, suspense, violence, unexpected friendships, loss, anguish and so much more. I honestly don't think I have ever felt so many different emotions reading one book.

Even if your not typically into mystical or super natural books, you should really give this one a try. Those aren't my typical reads either but you get so sucked into this alternate world you almost forget that it isn't real.  I can't wait to check out the next one in the series, The Hidden Light!
Review by Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment