Wednesday, September 11, 2013

For Everly by Raine Thomas

I am on a streak of reading really awesome books lately and For Everly definitely continued that streak!! The only thing I didn't love about this book was going to work after it kept me up till 2am!!! I couldn’t put it down! The way that Raine Thomas portrayed Everly’s selflessness was astounding.  I have never really felt for a character the way I did for her.  And Cole! Oh man, I think I wanted to shake him and jump him at the same time.

In For Everly, Everly Wallace and Cole Parker come together and strike a mutually beneficial deal. She will secretly (and completely confidentially) help him out with his bum shoulder and in return he will pay her more than enough money to pay her mounting debt. Will they be able to work together in a strictly professional manor? There is this undeniable chemistry between them, but can they ignore it? And what will happen when both of their pasts come back to haunt them? Will everyone make it through unscathed?

This is a MUST read! And a total steal for only $3.99! Put it at the top of your TBR list.  One of my favorites of the summer by far!
Review by Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment