Sunday, June 23, 2013

Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers Series #2) by Tara Sivec

I am always hesitant to read book # 2 in a series, especially if I LOVED the first book as much as I did Seduction and Snacks.  I was afraid that it was going to be a let down and ruin this series for me, but BOY I could not have been wrong.  I really enjoyed reading about how this group of friends evolved into adulthood.  I like that Tara Sivec stayed true to who the characters were in the first book, just on a more mature (and I use that word loosely) level.  

My absolute favorite character from this book was Gavin! That little boy made me laugh so hard I cried more than a few times! And I definitely think someone needs to sell a line of T-shirts inspired by Drew!! (Psst -  what Jillian doesn't know is Tara Sivec has an awesome Cafe Press site already!  You can find it by clicking here.  Don't worry - I've informed her! <3 Danielle)  Be sure to check back soon for my next review   - because you know I jumped right into Troubles and Treats!

Review by Jillian
See Danielle's review of this series in our Book Honor Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment